ECA works with a significant number of volunteers who play an important part in helping ECA to provide the best possible service to our clients.
Work undertaken by our existing volunteers includes:
- Visiting clients – checking the alarm equipment and client welfare.
- Reception work – answering the phone, helping with paperwork or using the computer.
- Equipment maintenance – checking and cleaning alarms and other equipment.
- Fundraising – helping to organise or assist with a wide range of fundraising activities from concerts to street collections.
- Committee membership – a variety of different roles as a Trustee, helping with the charity’s planning and development.
Contact us on 01768 890657 for further info or call in to 12 St Andrew's Churchyard, Penrith